Work with us
- promote a destination
- rate card
- awards & credentials
- the statistics
- social media influence
Hi, I am Stefania van Lieshout the editor of ‘love for….‘ This site has been migrated from the English version of stefaniavanlieshout.com.
I am the face of this website, my partner works behind the scenes.
If you like more visitors to your destination, then look no further. This blog inspires and informs families, adventure seekers, city-hoppers and those with a taste for international cuisine.
Promote a destination or a brand
What can we do for you?
Invite us to your hotel, event, restaurant or for a press trip to write about your destination and create an engaging visual story-line. Or send us your gadgets and books for review.
My readers relate to first-hand experiences and take my opinion seriously.
- I provide social media coverage via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest with of +10,000 followers.
- Create interest in my weekly newsletter (currently 700 subscribers).
- Giveaways for travel-related items and destinations. Click here to see an example.
- Sponsored posts: when the content is a good fit for my audience, occasionally I place sponsored posts on this site to help pay the bills. Previous partners are Tourism Ireland, T-Mobile, KLM and Transavia. Please note, I follow Google guidelines relating to the sponsored post. I.e. any links to the advertiser will be ‘no follow’ and the text will be marked as sponsored.
- Travel accessories reviews. Click here to see an example.
- Hire me as a speaker: topics South of Spain, online influencing, global mobility.
- Act as your Brand Ambassador or your affiliate partner (currently Malaga Bike Tours, Booking.com and Bol.com).
I only promote products, destinations, accommodations and restaurants that I can honestly endorse. As the reviewer, I will always try to look at the product or service in a critical way, so I can inform the readers of this blog on the pro’s as well as the cons. Please take this into consideration when inviting me to an event, a trip or dinner.
We would like to extend you our warmest thanks for your participation in the ELIA LESVOS CONFEST 2022 conference, which we organized with so much love and passion.
Your prestigious participation was what made the conference both successful and impactful. Your amiable interactions and communication with other participants, as well as your openness when relating your knowledge and experiences, set the foundations for our belief that our conference can become an annual institution and help Lesvos turn over a new leaf!!!
The conference was broadcast live by the AIOLOS TV television channel and concurrently live-streamed via our Facebook page, achieving exposure throughout the island and everywhere our affiliated media reached. Your own internet publications and posts also contributed to this transmission of knowledge. We are truly overwhelmed by the positive feedback we’ve received.
The video recordings of your presentations are already available on Youtube!
We hope your stay here has filled you with warm memories…
If we managed to excite your senses and feelings, we sincerely anticipate you becoming ambassadors of our island, Lesvos! With sincere appreciation on behalf of the Board of our Association, ELAIAS NISOS LESVOS.
Selected as on of the Netherlands top bloggers.
all good back in UK?
The blog looks really cool and the pictures you took are AMAZING!
Amazing, thank you so much.
Everything looks amazing, I’ll be sure to share the link soon on social media.
Thanks again for visiting us & all the best,
Herzliche Grüße / Kind Regards
Beautiful pics Stefania! Congratulations for this post so rich in information and original ideas and thanks again for joining the blog trip!
Brilliant! Really like the article too.
Thanks again, really liked working with you.
“Anda!!! Genial noticia Stefania. Y mucho ánimo!!! Ojalá te lleves el premio.”
On the news that the blog (Dutch version) about Ferrol was nominated for the annual blog award 2018 by the Spanish Tourist Office in the Netherlands.
Niš Blog trip
The first blog about Niš was read more than 1000 times within the first 24 hours. Readers spend an average of 5 minutes on the article.
Experience Bucharest blogtrip
We received a lot of public and private messages congratulating everyone involved in the first edition of #EnjoyBucharest. You were a big part of it, so on behalf of an entire nation, I thank you from the bottom of my heart and hope to see you again.
The Dutch ambassador to Romania, Matthijs van Bonzel, shared the post about Bucharest on his facebook page.
In July 2018 following the success of the ¨Experience Bucharest¨ blog trip I will joined the #ExploreDobrogea blog trip.
This is a lovely article, thank you so much!
In love with it! Wow!
Thank you, any time you wish to come back to Berlin, you have a house at Gat Point Charlie hotel.
Thank you for your email and for sending the link to your post. I will forward it to our social media team. I will keep an eye out for the Dutch version as I know that our NL team are always looking for great content to share.
Thank you very much for your Blog. I like it very much. Best wishes from Gaby
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Thank you so much for coming to Huelva and for your posts online: social media and blog! They are great!!!
To see comments by Dutch clients, click here
Contributor to Google Travel Team
Proud to have contributed to Touring Bird with my Malaga tips. With this web-based travel app from Google’s Area 120 (a workshop for experimental projects), you can explore, compare and book over 75,000 tours and activities from top providers.
As of October 2019 Touring Bird is folding into Google’s travel team, where we’ll continue to build great experiences for users.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- 2018: Shortlisted Blog Award 2018 for my blog about Ferrol (Dutch version) by the Spanish Tourist Board in the Netherlands.
- 2018: Winner Unicaja Communicator Award for excellence in journalism. The winning article (in Dutch) talks about homeless people in Malaga.
- 2017: Featured as a Highly Commended Travel Blog! Selected out of a total of 700 travel blogs from around the world and only 250 of the very best made it on this page. Criteria were 7 different metrics including traffic volume, traffic value, SEO & social media engagement to score each blog.
- 2016 Longlisted for Proef Spanje Blog Award, Spanish Tourist Office in the Netherlands.
- 2015: Winner Gouden Haring 2015, Marbella Dutch Business Club, Spain.
- 2012: Proef Spanje 2012, Spanish Tourist Office in the Netherlands.
- 2011: Second place Proef Spanje, Spanish Tourist Office in the Netherlands.
- 2011: Blogparel 2011 for the best new blog in the Netherlands.
I travelled through 68 countries, lived and worked in 7. Currently in the United Kingdom.
- Board (2018-2019) member of the Committee of the Costa Press Club in Spain and member of the Professional Travel Bloggers Association.
- Qualified psychologist (Dutch master degree)
- Economist (master)
- Apertura Escuela de Fotografia, advanced certificate
- Universidad de Málaga, Nivel superior C1, Spanish Language & Culture
Monthly page views +20000 per month, with three-quarters of the readers reading the Dutch version of the blog.
And +4000 page views on this blog.
These numbers are based on Google Analytics:
- Sex: 65% are men, 35% women.
- Age: 18% are between 25 – 34 years old, 60% between 35 – 54 years.
- 80% are Dutch/Flemish readers.
The MOZ Domain Authority of the main Dutch site is 33. The (new) English site, has a DA of 10.
This means that new blogs have an excellent chance of ranking high.
On Pinterest, I receive monthly more than 99,000 unique views.
Successfully cooperated with
Social Media Influence
With an online presence of more than 10.000 followers on social media, like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and a weekly newsletter we will ensure that your brand or destination reaches a diverse group of travel-minded readers.
Sponsored travel related items are accepted, these can either be supplied by you (original content only please) or written by me.
- Sponsored no-follow link in an existing article: €150 for the duration of one year.
- Sponsor supplied item with single no-follow link: €250, please supply for each piece at least two images.
- I write the sponsored blog (500-750 words). The rate is €0.35/word after 750 words. The fee is €500 including a link. The blog will also be promoted on social media and in the weekly newsletter.
Product Reviews & Give Aways
I love to do travel-related products reviews and services on the condition that these are either helpful or attractive to the readers of this blog. Please understand that I will only write about products I really like. If you have a product or service that you would like me to review, fees are either in kind (depending on the value of the item) or there is an associated fee with it.
- €250 – 500 per review – You can expect a blog with a review and a link to your website. Quality photos will be included as well as several social media mentions and inclusion in the weekly newsletter.
- As part of the review a giveaway to the readers of this blog can be included in the package. The value of the product will be deducted off the fee.
- Occassionally I will do a review (like books) for a substiantally reduced fee, depending on the item and the cause (non-commercial, sustainable issues, etc.).
Press or blog trips
- All accommodation, transportation, activities and some meals to be included.
- Free time built in to work on content, discover stories, interviews, photos, etc.
- Depending on the type of trip, partner & family accompanied.
- Depending on the length of the trip deliverables will include an overview story of the trip, typically 750-1500 words. This is an example of cornerstone content.
- Depending on length of trip deliverables can include articles on unique experiences/attractions during the trip, these are typically shorter, around 500 words. Click here for an example.
- All articles will be supported by quality photographs.
- Several social media mentions during visit, and, to promote content once developed on social media and in newsletter.
- Your logo on a prominent place on the blog.
- Your logo on a prominent place in the weekly newsletter.
- Mentions on social media bio and in the newsletter.
- Reviews on the blog and social media.
- Single image 300dpi in jpg, 100% quality €100 per image
- Series depending on size have a reduced fee.